About Unbound Minds
Unbound Minds is a leading psychology practice within the South-West Sydney region. We serve our community by creating a safe space that connects incredible people with incredible psychologists.
Our purpose is two-fold. We empower people to take control of their mental health, and we are deeply committed to building the most incredible place to work in Australia.
Our practice operates a little differently. Our psychologists have the breathing space and the autonomy to really spend time with each client. We don’t expect our psychologists to power through a huge list of clients every day, and we don’t have unrealistic and daunting KPIs. We’re not about that.
We’re about providing clients with depth, attention and an unmatched quality of service. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we’re all about making sure that our psychologists are respected, trusted and ultimately empowered.
About the role
This is a role for somebody who wants to take their career to the next level by having the breathing space and time to really go deep in the field of child psychology.
This role will focus on a diverse mix of presentations among children, including autism, ADHD, ODD, anxiety, depression and trauma. Aside from working on therapeutic interventions, you will also have the opportunity to work on and/or receive training in assessments in the areas of autism, ADHD, cognitive function and behaviour.
You will have the opportunity to bring your own flair and approach to your work while also having access to an incredible level of support whenever you need it!
Benefits of working with Unbound Minds
- Competitive remuneration from $120,000 to $150,000 per annum
- Flexible working arrangements, including flexible start/finish hours and opportunities to work from home
- Sustainable and realistic client load of six clients per day
- An authentic culture with a huge emphasis on employee well-being, satisfaction and respect
- An ability to diversify into other areas of psychology of interest to you
- Access to an incredible brains trust of skilled psychologists with diverse and rich experience
- $2,000 annual professional development allowance
- Yearly birthday leave – because who wants to be at work on their birthday?
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be passionate about the work you do and have a deep desire to make an impact. You’ll have:
- High emotional intelligence, compassion, and enthusiasm for helping people
- Experience in dealing with children in a psychology setting
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in psychology
- Eligibility to provide services under Medicare
- Relevant insurances
- Registration with AHPRA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience in completing assessments and/or a desire to receive training in this area is desirable
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a vibrant, fast-growing and client-centred practice!